Urban Perch Homes: Eric and Bianca Rey
Eric and Bianca Rey love creating new and beautiful spaces specific to a family’s unique lifestyle.
Eric started in the track home construction world at Rey Homes and then spent ten years in commercial construction. While this work was fulfilling, he wanted to forge a more personal relationship with his clients and explore a more creative form of expression in home design. With the recent advancements in digital building design, a large variety of available building materials with unique finishes, and smart home technology, a dream home is easily achievable.
So why not build a home that is as unique as its owner?
Bianca brings her artistic talents to the process. After selling her dance studio, she received her real estate license to help build the Urban Perch custom home company. Bianca loves to work with our clients to seek out unique interior finishes and fixtures that express their lifestyle.
Together, this husband and wife team have been building Urban Perch Homes for several years. And the collaboration definitely works. They recently received two awards in the 2020 Orlando Parade of Homes event.
Bianca and Eric are most passionate about:
- Creating beautiful, functional spaces
- Designing something unique that truly reflects their client’s vision
- Meeting new clients for the first time to determine lifestyle and define the possibilities
- Sharing in the ultimate excitement when their clients finally move into their new custom home
Recipient of Four Awards – Orlando Parade of Homes:
- First Place Custom Homes $700K – $900K Category (2020)
- Merit Award Custom Homes $2M – $2.2M Category (2020)
- Merit Award Custom Homes (2021)
- Merit Award Custom Homes (2022)